To create and foster a spirit of understanding among all people for humanitarian needs by providing voluntary services through community involvement and international cooperation.
Foster a spirit of understanding among the people of the world
Promote the principle of good government and good citizenship
Interest in community civic, cultural, social and moral welfare
ABOUT OUR FUNDRAISERS
Fighting the major causes of preventable and reversible blindness
- Education and Prevention
- SightFirst has provided more than 3.2 million cataract surgeries
- Treated more than 36 million people to prevent river blindness
- Improved eye care in dozens of countries around the world
Become A Lion
To become a Lion is to become an active volunteer, a member of a respected international organization, a leader in your community and a friend to people in need.
To become a Lion, you must be of legal majority, good moral character and good reputation in your community.
Donate your used eyeglasses TODAY
- Central College Christian School - 975 S. Sunbury Rd
- Church of the Messiah - 51 N. State St
- Med West Eyecare - 555 W. Shrock Rd
- Northeast Vision Center - 113 B. Commerce Park Dr
- The Lasik Vision Institute - 440 Polaris Parkway Suite 325
- Uptown Eyecare - 114 N. State St
- Walmart Vision and Glasses - 50 E. Shrock Rd
- Westerville Community United Church of Christ - 770 County Line Rd
- Westerville Eyecare - 925 N. State St
- Westerville Senior Center - 350 N. Cleveland Ave